Idea District LLC ( ID)
Date : January 1, 2021
ID is a private company dedicated to next generation content for business leaders in HR, Learning, Talent. On any of our sites, we trust our viewers to act in a legal, respectful and with trustworthy purposes. While using any of these sites, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. The policy is based on the date provided above. ID has full right to modify these terms based on our discretion. If you do not agree to any of the terms, provided herein, please do not participate on ID sites.
Interacting with ID sites and platforms
Legal Risk and responsibilities
By interacting with ID and our platforms, you agree to our terms, conditions, policies and guidelines.
You are responsible for reviewing any terms of third party sites that are linked through ID platforms when viewing content or using ID’s browser extension.
Interacting with ID sites and platforms
3. ID Accounts. In some areas of ID Sites, you may be asked to create an account, access information and or upload data to help use the ID Site or application. If you create an account, you are required to provide complete and accurate information.
When creating a ID account, please provide accurate information. If you do not abide by the guidelines provided, we have the right to deactivate your account at any time.
We ask that you follow the guidelines, applicable law and respect the intellectual property of others when contributing publicly to any ID platform. We may use edited parts of that content for other purposes.
Copyright issues and licenses
5. DMCA Notice. ID posts Content from around the world. While ID strives to ensure all ideas posts are credible, based on facts and do not infringe on other people’s intellectual property rights, there may be an occasion when Content is provided by other parties, and/or may include material that infringes on the copyright of another third party. If this happens, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners.
6. License to ID Content. ID Talks recordings are owned by ID, provided on ID.com and any other site that we manage or license to. Unless otherwise indicated on the website, audio and video files, transcripts and/or information about a speaker are licensed via Creative Commons license (CC BY -- NC -- ND 4.0 International), which means that certain ID Content may be used for personal and/or educational purposes as long as the license terms and ID Usage Policy are followed. Except as provided in the Usage Policy, you agree not to distribute any ID Content without ID’s prior written authorization.
Most of ID Content is licensed under Creative Commons (viewing for personal educational use only). We ask that you review our Usage Policy to see how to manage commercial use or to understand our licensing terms.
8. Podcasts. Any MP3, MP4 audio files and XML files that are developed by ID, co-produced by ID as a podcast provided via a ID platform or third party platform, are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights to podcast(s) are as defined by the hosting provider, ID.com and/or the applicable terms through a subscription, or via a third party hosting provider. However in all instances ID podcasts are available for personal, noncommercial use only.
Unless otherwise indicated, you may only use the podcast for personal, noncommercial purposes, provided that:
ID podcasts may only be used for personal, non-commercial use within the terms lisID.
You do not modify or delete any of the podcast Content nor individual audio files
You do not redistribute the audio files made available as part of the podcast
The use or display does not suggest that ID promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, products or services
Audio files made available for download are not to be reproduced, ediID, re-transmitID, or in any way repurposed without prior consent from ID.
Legal risk and responsibilities
12. No Warranties. All Content (including but not limited to: conferences, animations, videos, transcripts, podcasts etc.) is made available AS IS and ID does not offer any warranty of any kind, or represent that the Content will be accurate, complete, or error-free. ID is not liable for the usage of, implementation of, impact from, or communication of the ideas presented in any Content.
All content ID provides, including our browser extension tool or ad-free experiences are offered "as is," so we can't guarantee everything will be accurate, complete or entirely error-free. Please use our content thoughtfully and responsibly.
You agree to be responsible for any issues you may have resulting from your use of ID content.
14. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ID OR ITS PARENT ORGANIZATION, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OF, USE OR INABILITY TO USE ID CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NON-DELIVERY OF INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
Under no circumstance can ID be blamed for any damages you may have relaID to your use of ID and our platforms.